Ephesians 4 & 5
“Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.”
- What do you typically think of when you think of the “filling of the Holy Spirit?”
- In what ways is being drunk with wine and being filled with the Holy Spirit similar? How does Paul’s connection between the two help you understand the filling of the Holy Spirit?
- What are some obstacles to being filled with the Holy Spirit continually?
- What would potentially change about your life (both day to day and big picture) ifyour life was marked by being filled with the Spirit?
- Read Ephesians chapter 4 and Ephesians chapter 5. Which imperatives from Paul are the most convicting to you? Which imperatives are the most difficult? Which imperatives may make the most impact on our communities?
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to fill you!