“7 The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. 8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 9 Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. 10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 11 If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.” 1 Peter 4:7-11
- How does living with the end in mind change how you live in the present? (Read Matthew 24:44, 1 Peter 4:7)
- What obstacles do you experience that keep you from being alert & sober minded? What helps you be alert & sober minded?
- What do you think it means that love covers a multitude of sins? (read Proverbs 10:12, 1 Peter 4:8, James 5:20)
- How are you doing with the virtue of hospitality? How can you be a part of Parkview being a church that excels in hospitality?
- What gifts has God given you that you can use to serve?