Sam and Meghan Gryzwa's Mission
Our mission is to fulfill the Great Commission through the power of the Holy Spirit, building spiritual movements everywhere so that everyone knows someone who truly follows Jesus.
Here’s a few ways we carry out our mission and vision on the ground:
- Teaching students how to reach their peers with the Gospel and raise up disciples of their own
- Evangelistic conversations with students seeking to explore faith and hear about Jesus for the first time
- Campus Bible studies
- One on one or small group discipleship
- Pioneering a Gospel presence on campuses across Manhattan & The Bronx where none exists
- Short and Long-Term Mission Trips
Manhattan schools represent some of the most competitive colleges and universities in the country, but underneath the veneer of social progress and personal achievement New York also represents one of the most tumultuous, challenging environments for Christianity. The decisions students make about life-styles, careers, relationships, and beliefs during their time in college can set the trajectory for the rest of their lives.
On different campuses, we were once students just like them.
God used other Christian students and Cru staff to transform our faith and change the trajectory of our lives. Sadly, the majority of students in NYC today will enter and leave college without meeting another Christian, let alone hearing about the grace of God and a personal relationship with Jesus. We’re trusting God for movements of NYC students passionate about loving Jesus and committed to making disciples who will make disciples – so that one day everyone will know someone who truly follows Jesus.