Curiosity Over Compassion
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” [Matt 19:14]
- What are the implications of Jesus saying, “the kingdom belongs to such as these” little children?
- In your faith journey, have you been encouraged to be curious? To ask questions or to suppress them?
- Do you see a difference between confidence, conviction and certainty?
- What is or has been your opinion about having doubts? What are some areas of doubt for you?
- How can curiosity enhance and strengthen your trust in God? Do you see a downside to curiosity?