Transformed: Week 3
I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
- Have you ever heard How have you seen money “run wild” in your life or the life of someone you know?
- How can money distract us from God’s purpose and plan for our life? What can we do to minimize money’s distractions in our life?
- Greed is a pretty ugly word, but how might greed subtly creep into our life and give money power over us? How about the temptation to buy things we don’t need with money we don’t have?
- Have you discovered any secrets of being content? How has it changed your life?
- Is generosity a struggle for you? Have you seen ways that generosity has shaped your heartand controlled money’s power in your life?