Feb 19, 2023
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 1 Corinthians 13:4-6
- Whoaresomeofthemostdifficultpeopletoloveinyourliferight now?
- Do you find that you slip into the behaviors described in this passage? Of the behaviors described, which is the most convicting to you?
- What do you think about the definition of Egocentrism: excessive interest in oneself and concern for one’s own welfare or advantage at the expense of or in disregard of others? Do you think you have a tendency to think more highly of yourself than those around you? Where do you notice this in your life?
- What does it look like for you to “practice” being loving to those around you?
- How can you more consistently “fix your eyes on Jesus” in the coming days and weeks? What impact do you think it will have on your life?