This Is Us – Week 1
Series Bible Study
Jesus loves people who the world says are unlovable. No matter who we are or what we’ve done, Jesus loves us and chooses us.
Engaging the Word
What stood out to you in the message? What did you relate to? What did you not understand? Any new insight you are taking away?
Read Luke 19:1-10
- What do you learn about Zacchaeus from these verses?
- Why do you think Jesus reached out to Zacchaeus?
- How did Zacchaeus respond to Jesus? How did the other people in the story respond?
- What do you learn about Jesus from his interaction with Zacchaeus?
Engaging the Heart
- What emotions do you experience when you consider that Jesus chose you?
- What barriers are there for you or how do you resist this idea of being chosen? Share if you are comfortable.
- How do you respond to the idea of Jesus choosing you?
Engaging our World
Michael Chitwood gave a very specific call to action, a call to be Chosen. Spend some time sharing how the message impacted you and what you did with Michael’s call to action.
Close your time by praying together.